|Voting Tokenshow details +||1VT (VT)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: October 3, 2020 01:00
Sales End: October 7, 2020 23:55
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- April 2, 2020 - April 2, 2030
I would like to add a sort of Black Hole or psionic rocket. I already have the model for it. Perhaps some more rockets, such as:
- cluster rocket
- cluster rocket that fragments before reaching the enemy and showers them with mini explosions (or maybe do this for white phosphorous rocket?)
- flak cannon rocket? i.e. basically firing a shotgun from the launcher. too similar to shredstorm cannon though.
- wrath cannon-style rocket. designate an area, and it gets destroyed at the end of the enemy turn. make it pierce stasis or go out after stasis is over.
- salvo rocket
I would also add Weapon Upgrades for rocket launchers and rocket handling GTS training for soldiers, and perhaps some global engineering upgrades, such as:
- Designation Protocol – allows GREMLIN users to Designate enemies, applying Holo Targeting and allowing enemies to be targeted from Squadsight ranges.
- Suppressor (first rocket fired during the mission is silent or maybe SubSonic rocket to keep RLs relevant on Lost missions, Shrapnel Shot maybe)
- Heat Vision Scope – direct fire rockets (Sabot) can target enemies even through walls, without direct line of sight.
- Safety Pin – Rockets that have not been Armed can be Given at a distance of several tiles.
- Rocket Holster – Carrying only one rocket doesn’t cause a mobility penalty.
- Assisted Reload – Giving a rocket that has been Armed this turn doesn’t cost an action.
- Heat Rockets – standard explosive rockets deal +3 damage to robotic units.
- Danger Something – Tactical Nuke fired when DETONATION IMMINENT has explosive radius increased by 25%
- Some sort of “Rocket Crew” bonus for Give / Arm rocket if rocketeer and ammo carrier are bonded?
- Also considering making all (armed) rockets throwable as grenade for 50% throw range and 50% damage.
There are also lots of minor improvements I could get to.