|Voting Tokenshow details +||1VT (VT)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: April 4, 2020 00:00
Sales End: April 7, 2020 00:00
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- April 2, 2020 - April 2, 2030
This class would have a set of abilities that mess with the fabric of reality itself. Time travel, predicting the future, metagaming abilities. For example:
- Fire a shot. Refund the action point and ammo if the shot misses.
- Analyze enemy’s Ability Tree and AI setup and visualize their next most likely action.
- Increase enemy HP by 100%, but reduce their combat stats (or damage done) by half.
- Increase enemy max HP by 100%. Their current HP will remain the same, so they will now effectively be at half health. Normally pointless, but would allow things like Executioner to kick in.
- Teleport a unit to a random location on the map / tile occupied by them X turns before.
- Time Paradox – select a soldier as target. Create a temporary copy of that soldier, warping them in from the future, with higher rank, more perks, better stats and better gear.
- Reality Breach – summon a pod of *random* characters that would fight against all other units on the field.
- Hide and Seek – grant concealment to a random soldier and a random enemy.
- Silence -prevents targeted enemies from using Psionic powers for several turns.
Erase – removes certain (random?) abilities from targeted enemy until the end of combat.
- Spellsteal – steal an ability from the targeted enemy and gain it yourself.
- Change target size – allies are increased in size, gaining the ability to break through walls and gaining HP, but getting a Defense penalty, while enemies are reduced in size, reducing their HP, but gaining a Defense bonus.
- Send the target enemy into the future. They will disappear, and have a chance to reappear later on this mission or one of the next ones.
- Roll back the HP and position of the unit to what was X turns ago.