|Voting Tokenshow details +||1VT (VT)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: October 3, 2020 01:00
Sales End: October 7, 2020 23:55
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- April 2, 2020 - April 2, 2030
Gladiator – inspired by Lineage 2 class with the same name, Gladiator uses dual swords and has a number of ranged abilities. Class traits:
- Extra armor and HP, reduced Will and Mobility.
- Uses Sonic Charges to power up their abilities.
Planned perks / abilities, in rough order of progression:
- Sonic Focus -> grants sonic charges when activated. Amount of charges granted and maximum charge increases with soldier rank.
- Triple Slash -> standard melee attack. Doesn’t scale with charges.
- Sonic Blaster -> staple ranged attack, requires 2 charges. Can crit. Has cooldown.
- Double / Triple Sonic Slash -> powerful melee attacks that deal bonus damage. Require 3 and 4 charges respectively. DSS can crit, while TSS ignores armor. TSS by itself is about 30% more powerful than DSS.
- Sonic Buster / Sonic Storm -> deal small amount of splash damage. Require 2 charges but do not consume them. Can crit. Sonic Buster hits enemies near the Gladiator, while Sonic Storm is used as a ranged attack.
- Sonic Rage -> Weak ranged ability that provides a sonic charge.
- Vicious Stance -> consumes Will when activated, increase crit damage.
- War Frenzy -> Consumes Will to provide a temporary immunity to stuns and unconscious effects.
- Sonic Move -> Consumes 3 charges to provide temporary mobility boost.
- Riposte Stance -> Consumes Will, reduces Aim and Mobility. Provides a chance to Reflect enemy attacks.
- “Overhit” plays a role in LA2. Perhaps, make Overhit grant Sonic Charges? Or restore Will?
- Most abilities have cooldowns and cooldown management is a big part of using Gladiator properly.
- Additional perk ideas here.