|Voting Tokenshow details +||1VT (VT)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: October 3, 2020 01:00
Sales End: October 7, 2020 23:55
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- April 2, 2020 - April 2, 2030
Improve Animations and FX – not really happy with many current animations, a lot of them were rushed. I would like to take another pass at them and polish them out, maybe add a few surplus animations, chosen by abilities at random. Potential additions:
- Improve firing animations.
- Add a dodging animation to Gun Kata.
- Add an activation animation and FX for Limit Break.
- Add an optional reloading animation where the soldier “throws away” their current pistols, and pulls out “new” ones, like Neo did in Matrix and Reaper does in Overwatch.
- Improve sound design, add special FX to certain abilities, especially pistol spinning.
TLP Armory Attitudes – an often requested feature.
Dual Wield Autopistols – need a set of firing animations.
Dual Wield SMGs – this would be possible only with EXO or WAR suit equipped, and possibly would also require a lategame perk, and come with penalties to mobility and accuracy.
Akimbo Ability Overhaul – not really happy with how Akimbo turned out to be. Potential improvements could include:
- Rework Dual Pistol Overwatch. I’m not happy with current implementation, it takes too long. The general fantasy of the Quicksilver + Gun Kata was to allow the Akimbo to become a blur of dodges and reaction shots for a turn, but in practice the pacing is slow and visualization is not interesting. I would prefer to somehow rework this combo to make this combination behave more like two-handed Faceoff.
- A perk that would allow Akimbo to reactively shoot enemy grenades mid-flight.
- Parry and counterattack ability – already have an animation for it, but code implementation proved to be far too difficult to do it pre-release.
- A “Locked On” type of perk that provides stacking bonuses for consecutive shots against the same enemy.
- An ability that allows you to shoot two enemies at the same time, or even chain shots like in that Equilibrium scene.
- An ability to shoot while moving or jumping, Max Payne-style.
- An ability to rapidly fire multiple shots at different targets. Basically, dual wielded Faceoff with better visualization, like this.
- Additional perk trees for dual wielding autopistols and maybe even sawed off shotguns.