Snipers, saboteurs and assassins. Can cloak to become almost invisible.
Close range skirmishing and flanking. Can fly on the Jet Pack.
Second line soldier and support. Can heal and revive allies.
Provide defense and sustain with turrets, mines, repairs and ammo.
Front line combat class. Lots of firepower and longevity. Can use rocket launchers.
Huge armored suit with dual wielded weapons. Can specialize against any target.
- All infantry classes use Frag Grenades by default, but have access to additional grenade types, unique for each class.
- Med Kits and Restoration Kits are unlocked for all classes at the same time. Weapons and their attachments are unlocked to all classes that can use them at the same time.
- Suit Slots, C4 and other explosives need to be unlocked individually for each class.
- Most of the Implants are shared between classes, but some implants can only be used only by certain classes. Some implants are restricted from MAXes.
Health and Shields
- Every class except for Infiltrators has 500 shields and 500 health.
- Infiltrators have 400 shields and 500 health by default, but they can increase shields to 500 by equipping Nano-Armor Cloaking ability.
- Auxiliary Shield utility item is avialable to every class for free, and it passively increases shields by 50.
- Carapace Implant will replace whatever shields you have with a second bar of 500 health.
Shields regenerate automatically:
- Shield regeneration starts in 6 seconds after you take damage. In 4 seconds for Engineers.
- It takes another 6 seconds to fully regenerate shields. This time can be reduced by 2-3 seconds by Advanced Shield Capacitor suit slot.
MAX units have 2000 base health and a slew of built-in resistances and vulnerabilities to certain weapons. Importantly, MAXes take only 20% of damage from most bullet-type weapons, which means they have 10 000 effective health against bullets.
To have something to compare to, one magazine from default TR carbine can deal up to 143 * 40 = 5720 damage.