Meltdown Alert Rewards
- If your faction triggers the alert and wins, you get up to 300 ISO-4 and 250 Certs.
- If your faction does not trigger the alert, but still wins, you get up to 100 ISO-4 and some Certs.
- If your faction loses the alert, you get up to 50 ISO-4 and some Certs.
If your faction triggers an Alert and wins, and you participate in at least half of the Alert, you will receive a Random Loot Reward.
Note: the Alert Reward system was overhauled and it’s currently unclear what triggers the loot reward. We know it’s possible to get the reward even if your faction doesn’t win, and you participate for only ~half of the alert.
- You can’t get an item that you already own.
- Some of these rewards cannot be obtained any other way.
- “For most item rewards, a player is required to have participated in at least half of the alert, and certain rare items require even more time participated to become eligible for them.” – Critical Mass Patchnotes
- If you participate in an Alert for some time, log out, and then log back until the alert is over, then the game will remember how long you participated and will reward you properly. However, if the alert is over before you log back, you will not receive anything. – DBPaul
This list is not complete, but it should give you an idea of what kind of items you can receive.
(1) Random decal. It could be specific to vehicles or infantry, or universal.
(2) Unique variant of Drakon Armor with pre-placed Camo, such as:
(3) Composite Helmet or Composite Armor for one class or MAX. Same items can be purchased through in-game shop. For example:
- NC Infiltrator Composite Helmet
- NC Engineer Composite Helmet
- NC MAX Composite Helmet
- NC MAX Composite Armor
(4) Vehicle cosmetic. Some (all?) of them can be purchased through in-game shop.
- White Chassis Lights for one vehicle
- Magrider: Bolstered Plating, Enhanced Hover Pad (Unconfirmed!)
- Prowler: Martial Plating
- Vanguard: Bruiser Plating
- Galaxy: Combustion Intake, Razor Fins
- Flash: Antenna Ball, Trail Trasher Tire Spikes
- Harasser: Shatterguard Windshield, Trail Trasher Tire Spikes, Shovel Head Bumper
- Sunderer: Spare Tire, Trail Trasher Tire Spikes, Recon Guard
- Liberator: Shark Fins, Viper Fins, Grey Glass Decal
- Reaver: Cockpit: Tiger Face Decal
- Scythe: Cockpit: Tiger Face Decal, Cockpit L337 Decal
- ANT: Myrmica Hubcaps, Lasius Grill
(5) A weapon:
- NS-44L Showdown – a unique variant of the NS-44L Blackhand.
- NS-357 IA – a unique variant of the NS-357 Underboss.
- Note: you need to already own any version of these weapons to have a chance of receiving them as an alert reward (source, at ~29 min)
- You need to participate in at least 90% of the Alert (source).
(6) A Boost:
- +30% to Nanites and Experience for 1 Day
- +50% Experience for you and +5% Experience for your Squad Members for 1 Day
(7) An Implant Pack with 2 or 3 random implants.
(8) A camo:
- Paradise Camo is a rare item reward for winning an alert on Hossin with at least 90% participation time.
(9) 100 Certs
If you know of any other Rewards, please inform me and they will be added to this list.